Well, my daily "Proposal" journal didn't work out. At all. And I thought I'd be able to keep it up. I guess rotating shifts make me very unmotivated to get on the computer at home, sometimes.

Either way, I have a night open tonight and with Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I'm here to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family out there in the world. I love you all in one way or another and some of you, I miss dearly.

Five things I'm truly thankful for (in no particular order):

1_ My Health: I haven't caught a cold or any kind of virus yet, this fall. I'm hoping this continues through the winter season. I do not want to go through strep throat like I did last February. That may have been the worst I've felt. Ever.

2_ Twitter: Yes, I'm actually thankful for it. I've met so many great friends and have networked with some awesome photographers over the past year or so. I hope you all know how important you really are in my life. Because you are.

3_ My camera: I've gotten away from carrying my DSLR over the past few months, but only because my Droid X has a camera on it that's equal in megapixels and is more convenient. I've got to start carrying the DSLR around more. Either way, having a camera with me at all times is almost paramount to my existence. I see something beautiful everyday and if I couldn't share it with everyone in the world at some point, I'd feel very empty. I hate to admit that I depend on something materialistic to feel whole, but it's true. I'm truly thankful for my photographic abilities and even moreso, those that have helped me become the photographer I am. I'm indebted to them.

4_ Music: Even though the music that's getting made these days is crap, there are songs from my past I listen to over and over. On the rare occasion, I hear a new song I like. It gets added to my mp3 list at home and gets regular air-play on Winamp. I have specific music I listen to when I'm sad, when I'm upset, when I'm in a giddy mood and generally, when I'm in a good mood. Luckily, at least, recently, I've been in the last two categories. I've been listening to a lot of Kings of Leon, The Killers, and Fireflight.

5_ Family: This should go without saying, but I am so thankful for the best parents, sister, and brother-in-law in the world. We may nit-pick and argue from time-to-time, but I still love them and miss them immensely. On top of that, they mean more to me than anyone in the world.