I really don't know how much I could go on and on and on, how much I've loved Martina McBride over the years. She's just simply an amazing woman. And it seems she's one of the rarities in that she's gotten better looking as time as gone. At least, I think so. Most of us know she's married and has 3 beautiful little girls, but still...

Martina, you could be my bride any day of the week.

Such a sweet woman, with a great heart. She cares so much for her fans and, in fact, most of humanity. Gives back with charity and doesn't let celebrity or fame get in the way of who she is or her family.

She's real. She's classy. And even though she's 44 years old, is still incredibly sexy. Oh, and add to the fact she has the most amazing voice I've ever heard in any music genre. It can send shivers up my spine and even make me emotional, at times.

I'm a long-time fan and always will be.