Her role on one of my new favorite shows on cable television (Treme') really made her stand out. She plays "Annie" a striving street musician on the show and the music she plays on her violin is simply amazing. Lucia Micarelli is someone I would never have come across had the producers of Treme' never have given her a chance at acting. She's a classically trained violinist and a VERY talented one at that. And her acting isn't half bad, either. Watch the show and you'll find out. I'd recommend the show to anyone, especially, if you're a music lover.

Aside from her talents in music and acting, she's cute as hell and is probably as sweet as sweet can be. She just has that look. That "girl-next-door" look. That innocent look. I'm a sucker for all of the above.

Lucia, would you marry me? If not... Season 2 of Treme' couldn't get here soon enough!