She often gets type-cast and, for the record, I hate that! Michelle Rodriguez doesn't particularly own the best acting chops, but she stands out in just about anything she's in. Which is why I like her, for the most part. When she does smile, it can be infectious. It's beautiful and it's too bad most directors don't let her do much of it in her movies.

She can act like a woman, if people could just see it. I actually own the movie "Blue Crush." A movie she was in, where she could actually wear a bikini because she was a girl. And not a slutty tom-boy (does that make sense?), like the rest of her movies.

It's the bad-girl attitude, that smile, the long hair, and especially, the curves that pull me in. I'm not positive we would be the best in compatibility, but still, I think I'd be a happy man if I could go to bed with her every night and to wake up with her every morning. ;)